Keynotes, panels, and workshops will focus on the following: What does the integration of mental health, substance use, and primary care look like now? How do we view/understand the current System of Care and its future? Within the context of integration of mental health, substance use, and primary care, how have these subareas changed and what is the future for:
- Payment Reform
- Integrated Behavioral Health Homes
- Meaningful Roles for Peer Providers in Integrated Healthcare (TBD)
- Charles Ingoglia, MSW, Senior VP, Policy and Practice Improvement, National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- Ron Manderscheid, PhD, Executive Director, National Association of County Behavioral Health and Developmental Disability Directors
- Kim Bond, President/CEO, Mental Health Systems
- Vitka Eisen, Chief Executive Officer, HealthRIGHT 360
- Al Senella, President, California Association of Alcohol and Drug Program Executives and President and CEO, Tarzana Treatment Centers
- Patricia A. Judd, PhD, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, UC San Diego School of Medicine, Director, UC San Diego Outpatient Psychiatric Services-Hillcrest
If you have any problems registering for the conference or making your guest room reservation, please contact the CIBHS Conference Dept. at (916) 379-5317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday Morning- Special Presentation
Mental Health Challenges and Resiliency for Six California Communities: Ongoing Outreach and Engagement Efforts of the CMMC
The presentation will highlight the CMMC reports which explored the mental health concerns of marginalized communities. Including Armenian, Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Refugee/Asylee, Developmental Disabilities, Russian Speaking, and Middle Eastern & Southwest Asian communities.
This presentation is open to all who wish to learn more about reducing mental health disparities in California.
If you wish to attend, please contact Alicia Castaneda email@example.com, or (916) 557-0907.30-09-2015 08:30:00 1-10-2015 08:30:00 America/New_York Mental Health Challenges and Resiliency for Middle Eastern California Communities: Ongoing Outreach and Engagement Efforts Keynotes, panels, and workshops will focus on the following: What does the integration of mental health, substance use, and primary care look like now? How do we view/understand the current...: https://www.aaiusa.org/nostalgicshadi/mental_health_challenges_and_resiliency_for_middle_eastern_california_communities_ongoing_outreach_and_engagement_efforts Sheraton Carlsbad Conference Center - 5480 Grand Pacific Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, United States California MHSA Multicultural Coalition firstname.lastname@example.org